Friday, January 1, 2010

Perceiving A New Thing...

Happy New Year!
Isaiah 43:16; 18-19 (NLT) - "I am the Lord, who opened a way through the waters, making a dry path through the sea. But forget all that - it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland."

There is so much to this that God is saying. I can hardly contain it - especially that I am seeing it. Originally, I was given this Scripture when asked to speak at a New Years Eve service. Once God began to open up revelation to me, which I knew to mean a transforming revolution, I knew the time limit I had been given to speak was much too short to expand on this, so I said nothing at all.

However, my quietness has not negated God's movement of doing His new thing. The emphasis was then, and still is, on the "perceiving" - understanding that it is God. We will experience some very new things in this season. Not that it is new to God, but it will be new to us. Because everything will not look and/or feel how we think it should, it will be natural to blame the devil or some opposing force.

Manna didn't look like meat for the Israelites coming out of Egypt, yet it was given by God to sustain the people and prepare them for what lied ahead.

The Lord says, "See Him, Know Him, Understand What He is Doing and Who He Is". He is the Great I Am and is our Sustainer!

The new thing is to bring about new change. He is breaking off the former thing(s) that were once for our good, but have become our opressor(s). Just like the Law once kept the people, but then became an opressor of the people, because the people could not keep the Law. The Law condemned, but the Spirit of the Lord SAVES!

God loves us so much and wants us delivered out of the hand of oppression - Come out - Perceive, He is God - doing a new thing, pouring out His Spirit - that ALL will know He is Lord!

Make room for the NEW THING - Move out of His way!

No comments:

Post a Comment